ASSIGNMENT 02 - BALANCE!

By Juan-Pablo Sans












We have to show balance for this assignment, and I went ahead and chose the good old "poles". I have really noticed that as an animator, you have to try to pick shots that will entertain you. This will keep that motivation going, and will make sure that you want the BEST for the shot! I sketched my idea that I had first, and made sure that it would work. Once I had done that, I went ahead and shot my Reference:


Sketches and Poses
I drew up the main poses that made the actions. Making notes on the line of action. I know that the line of action will be the KEY to making this shot believable. I am also looking at timing as well. I want to make sure that I don't lose the Texture like I did last time.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Francisco Javier Loredo April 29, 2008 at 12:01 AM
    Juanito!!!

    Oye! Me gusta mucho tu nuevo blog!

    I like how it came out and how fast you got if full of good stuff! :D Don't forget to continue updating it! Very important!!!

    Keep up with the strong energy and and awesome work.

    See you around man!

    -Javi
  2. Francisco Javier Loredo May 4, 2008 at 5:40 PM
    I know you just got your internet back, but... UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!

    hehehe! :D

    Hablamos luego!

    -Javi
  3. Sebastian December 27, 2010 at 8:38 PM
    Looking good those your mentor tell you to draw those poses??

Something to say?